Can I exchange my purchase for a similar product?
Yes, within 60-days of purchase.
Example: M&P Trend Suite for FXTS to M&P Trend Suite for NT8
One-Time Purchase Exchange Policy
for Similar Product on Alternate Trading Platform (following the end of any trial-period)
We will accept requests for this type of exchange provided the following criteria are true:
- We have not previously granted an exchange to you on the same product.
- No more than 60 days have passed since your original purchase.
Congratulations on your move to a different trading platform!
To perform a one-time exchange for a similar product, please complete the following:
- Email your intentions to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject "Product exchange request" so we may provide you with an appropriate coupon code.
- Add the new product to your CDX Store cart.
- Apply the coupon code to your cart.
- Complete the checkout process. If the new product is priced higher, you will be charged the difference between the two products.
**Please note we do not issue partial refunds for transfers to cheaper products.
- If you have questions about installing your new product please consult the appropriate installation guide:
CDX Knowledge Base
- You will have a 14-day grace period before your original product will be deactivated.
How many licenses do I get with each product purchase?
Answer: We currently include two machine activations with every purchase so that all users may install CDX tools on two separate computers at no additional cost. For more than two activations, we may offer a discount on a case by case basis. Please ...
Trial products : Do I get charged immediately?
No. Your payment information is collected during checkout for automatic payment only AFTER the trial period ends. The exact billing time will be the same time of day that you completed checkout. This benefit is provided as a 'subscription' and is ...
Downloading your Product Files
How do I download my products? 1) Navigate to ChartDynamix.com/my-account or select 'My Account' from the top menu at ChartDynamix.com. Sign in using your credentials (username or email may be used). If you need to reset your password, please use ...
AnchorTrend Scanner - Installation Guide
Connect to a Data Source To use the AnchorTrend Scanner, you must first connect to a Forex data source. Currently OANDA and FXCM APIs are supported. You may purchase the FXCM API Plugin here. Activate an OANDA API Token OANDA API Tokens may be ...
Modifying Your Payment Method
Modifying a payment method for a Subscription product or Free-Trial can be done any time via your My-Account center. To do this, simply- Log in to your My-Account center Select the Subscriptions tab Choose [View] next to the appropriate Subscription ...